Hello All! I am announcing to the world that I need to lose about 10lbs. Why? Because my bikini- bod is starting to resemble Kim Kardashian's & I don't have ass implants. Why am I telling you this? Because if I don't say it, I will never do it. I figure if I don't do it now, I will never do it & probably pack on 10 more. I need to knock off the carbs, including my precious Pinot Noir (who I will miss dearly). Weight loss is such a slippery-slope for me. Check-out the photos below: I am either way over-weight or way under-weight. But this time, I hope to get it right... At least that's what I'm aiming for - we will see.
2 comments:
Are you sitting on Grandma Betty's toilet in Kansas?
And to think....your "overweight" would put me "underweight". I strive to be "weight" not over or under. Race you to 10 lbs.
Post a Comment