Holy Crap, I can't believe I actually started one of these things. I know, my expressions are so very lady-like! Anyhow, this is a blog about my two wild women, Angelina (The Princess) & Caroline (Baby Chippie- You should see her imitation of a baby chipmunk) & the rest of my "interesting" family.
Monday, August 24, 2009
The Last 24 Hours....
Yesterday afternoon, as I was backing out of the garage, I ran into the side of the garage. As a result, the back-end of my mini-van now has a big-ass dent in it. When I alerted Bob to the situation, he shook his head & laughed out loud. He tried to make me feel better by pointing out that the back of the mini-van now matches the front of the mini-van (See previous blog posts - I have also had my fair share of front-end "incidents") That poor car - having me as a driver has not been a good experience for it. What's worse is that I now look like a freakin' maid. I know it's terrible to say (AND I know this because Bob told me it was horrible to say), but every time I see a beat-up mini-van parked around here, the occupants are servicing someone's home. You know, the last year Angelina was at El Dorado, I overheard the teacher walking her to our car at the end of the day say, "Oh look, your nanny came to pick you up this afternoon." Real nice... Anyway, things didn't get much better when nite time rolled around. Sending Angelina off to "Sleepy Town" was a piece-of-cake... Unfortunately, getting Caroline to bed proved to be quite the ordeal. To avoid telling you a really long story, I will condense it ~ Caroline over-dosed on spaghetti, fruit chews & chocolate milk, so when it was time to go to bed, instead of peacefully closing her eyes & drifting off to sleep, she puked ALL over the place. So at 9pm last nite, I found myself washing sheets, washing Caroline's hair, etc. Luckily, everyone got a good nite's sleep & went on to have a great day at school. Needless to say, I am ready for bed & it's only 6:30!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah, Motherhood. I think I am okay without a further description of spaghetti, fruit chews and chocolate milk. Thank you for that.
Sorry about your car...when I lived in Dallas my maid actually had a nicer car than both me and Kyle. WTF? Maybe I need to become a maid!
Post a Comment