Holy Crap, I can't believe I actually started one of these things. I know, my expressions are so very lady-like! Anyhow, this is a blog about my two wild women, Angelina (The Princess) & Caroline (Baby Chippie- You should see her imitation of a baby chipmunk) & the rest of my "interesting" family.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
One More Thing...
On my last post, I completely forgot to tell you what happened when we arrived home from our Thanksgiving vacation to Telluride! So, we walk into the house & the girls run to their playroom... THEN, Bob & I hear loud screaming & a lot of "Why? Why? Why me?" Caroline's gerbil was dead. Now, if you have been following my blog from the beginning, then you know our very complicated & very EXPENSIVE relationship with gerbils. For the third time in 6 months, it appeared that Blackie II (Angelina's gerbil) had murdered Caroline's gerbil. First, Blondie II, then Chocolate - now Cutie!! Caroline looked at me with her big, brown eyes & said, "Why do MY gerbils always die when we go on vacation?" To this, I responded, "Because Angelina's gerbil is a psychopath who continually murders". Then in a very calm & cold manner, Baby Chippie asked for a Ziploc bag, bagged Cutie's body & dumped it in the trash dumpster in the garage. Poor Caroline....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This made me laugh until I cried. Maybe Caroline's gerbil needs its very own habitat. And maybe Angelina's needs therapy. Sheesh.
There's a Richard Gere joke in there somewhere...I'll keep working on it.
Poor Caroline :(
Oh Audrey... I know exactly why we are friends!!!
Post a Comment