So before I go on to tell you a wholly unrelated story, I would like to point out that below are some very touching Easter photos of Angelina & Caroline. Now onto the "wholly unrelated" story. As some you might recall, last Easter, I called my Mother only to learn that my dear relative "Ramona's" vagina had fallen out. If you are new to this blog, I encourage you to check out the archive - very interesting story. ANYWAY, nothing near as fascinating happened this year on Easter, but I must share with you my Mother's Easter dream. Now, when I say "dream", I am not referring to some awe-inspiring vision that my Mother holds with respect to the future of our nation's children. No - I am referring to an actual "nighty-nite dream" that my Mother had - while asleep - on Easter. Here goes....
My Mother & Father have been invited to the White House for dinner - during George W. Bush's first term. During dinner, my Mother drops her white, linen napkin under the table & reaches down to pick it up. That's when she discovers that lurking under the table are boxes & boxes of tampons & tons and tons of KY Jelly. When my Mother comes back up from retrieving her napkin, she inquires why there are tampons & tubes of KY underneath the presidential dinner table. That's when President Bush responds, "Oh, those were left over from the Clinton Administration."
If my Mother doesn't kill me for posting the aforementioned, I will write again in a couple of days!
1 comment:
Hysterical as always and looks like your sense of humor comes from Tuey!
Post a Comment