Holy Crap, I can't believe I actually started one of these things. I know, my expressions are so very lady-like! Anyhow, this is a blog about my two wild women, Angelina (The Princess) & Caroline (Baby Chippie- You should see her imitation of a baby chipmunk) & the rest of my "interesting" family.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Houston, We Have A Problem!
I don't even know where to begin with this one... Today, when I arrived to pick Caroline up from school, I got quite the show! When I opened the door to the classroom, the kids were seated in a circle. When Caroline saw me, she jumped up & came running towards me. She grabbed her backpack & started for the door... But THEN she stopped, turned around & yelled, "Bye, bye, Boyfriend." In case you're not up-to-date with Caroline's love life, her preschool boyfriend is a little cutie by the name of "Tanner". I responded to the situation by saying, "Caroline why don't you call Tanner by his name, instead of calling him "boyfriend"?" Well, that didn't go over well with Caroline, who proceeded to tell me "Tanner is my boyfriend, he really is." THEN, Tanner jumped up out of the circle & yelled, "Caroline, don't leave, you didn't hug me". He came running over, hugged Caroline & then planted a big KISS on her! I seriously thought that Caroline, Caroline's teacher & myself were all going to pass out. After getting past the initial shock of the whole situation, Mrs. Lane advised the class that we should always save our kisses for our family members at home. I walked a very "in awe" Caroline out to the car, where Angelina & Bob were waiting. As soon as she hopped into the car, Caroline told Angelina, "Oh My God, my boyfriend, Tanner, just kissed me ... I'm not joking, Angelina, this is real life." As if this whole incident wasn't enuf, I opened Caroline's backpack & found this note from her teacher: "During snack Caroline announced, 'When I'm a teenager I'm going to have a baby. Then get married. Then I can drive a car.' " Well, what do I do with that? The child needs a driver's license to drive, NOT a baby!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my.
I second the "Oh my"!
She has good taste in men. :-)
Post a Comment