Holy Crap, I can't believe I actually started one of these things. I know, my expressions are so very lady-like! Anyhow, this is a blog about my two wild women, Angelina (The Princess) & Caroline (Baby Chippie- You should see her imitation of a baby chipmunk) & the rest of my "interesting" family.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
This Is Random... But...
If you have been a devoted reader of my blog, then you have heard me complain multiple times about the disappearance of my boobs (I know, I know- "breast" is the nicer term). If you are new to the blog, here's the deal: After breastfeeding my two darling children, my size D assets turned into size A liabilities. THEN all of a sudden, they came back... I am now a size D again! Where were they all this time... On vacation? Visiting another woman? I just don't know. I have gained a couple of pounds, but not enuf to make a difference in the bra department. I see my OB/GYN quite frequently at Caroline's school, but somehow I don't think it would be appropriate for me to invite her back to my minivan for an exam. Hmmmm.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment