Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Me- The Rambling Complainer

As I have mentioned in several prior posts, Angelina takes ballet. And when I say "takes", I mean she dances three days a week. Keep in mind that I also take Caroline to ballet & tap on Monday mornings. You can't imagine how much time I spend at the dance studio & I am sick & tired of it!!! Originally, Angelina was only dancing on Tuesday evenings from 5:30 to 6:30. Then we got roped into a February ballet production, which requires Angelina to dance on Friday evenings & now Saturday afternoons, through February 15th (the performance date). And as I have mentioned before, the "director" of the ballet production is a real BI#?$. But then again, I would be bitchy, too, if I had been walking around all these years with a stick stuck up my butt! Luckily, after February 15th Angelina will be back to dancing on Tuesday nights ONLY... There, I'm done complaining. Whew.... I feel much better! Hope your Tuesday evening has been uneventful.

No comments: