Thursday, January 15, 2009

Walgreens - My Saviour

You know those stories on the news about looney schizophrenics who stop taking their medication & go berserk? When you watch that story, don't you think, "What a dumbass, just take your medication"? I know, I know, I think the same thing. Well, this week I became that "dumbass". I have been on Lexapro for the past 3 years to "correct" my OCD & PMS... I am usually really good about taking it, but last Sunday I ran out & didn't take the time to call in a refill. THEN, the week became so hectic that I just forgot about the pills all together. Poor, poor kids & poor, poor, husband - Nice Mommy/Wife morphed into "Miss Cranky Wank" (Caroline's term)!!! I finally called in my refill yesterday after Angelina suggested that instead of griping at her for little things, I keep my frustrations bottled up inside & later unload on Bob. Angelina added that her alternative would also be funny because "Daddy will have no idea why you are yelling at him." Even though I am back on the medication, I still might try out Angelina's idea. Poor Bob, I'm sure it's hard being the only male in the house!

1 comment:

audreypenrose said...

Glad to see you are back on the smack...Kyle thinks I may need to look into it for myself :)