Holy Crap, I can't believe I actually started one of these things. I know, my expressions are so very lady-like! Anyhow, this is a blog about my two wild women, Angelina (The Princess) & Caroline (Baby Chippie- You should see her imitation of a baby chipmunk) & the rest of my "interesting" family.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Dear God, I Want My Jew Back!
As I have previously mentioned, Angelina is/has been infatuated with the Jewish religion. Truth be told, we loved lighting the menorah & although I complained, I really didn't mind making the latkes. But to our surprise, all of sudden last week, Angelina transformed into a devout Christian. For the girls' birthdays, my Grandmother sent them "Children's Bibles". It's basically the Bible rewritten in language that a child can comprehend. Well, Angelina brings "the Bible" everywhere she goes. She reads it non-stop. In fact, at Caroline's 4th birthday party on Thursday, Angelina sat down at a picnic table full of 4-year olds & asked,"May I read you the Word of God?" She even brought it to our neighborhood park party last night & made her rounds asking, "May I read you the Word of God?" One of the parents at the party actually told his daughters that they no longer needed to attend church on Sundays as long as they had a weekly playdate at our house!!! Next thing you know, Angelina will be wearing a white dress shirt, black trousers & riding a bike door-to-door.... God help us all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wonder what religion will be next on her list...at least she is exploring all of her options. Both of your girls really make me laugh.
Post a Comment