Holy Crap, I can't believe I actually started one of these things. I know, my expressions are so very lady-like! Anyhow, this is a blog about my two wild women, Angelina (The Princess) & Caroline (Baby Chippie- You should see her imitation of a baby chipmunk) & the rest of my "interesting" family.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Introducing Our 6-Year Old!
So, Angelina had a fabulous 6th birthday - Although we did experience an awkward moment during the big party. Okay, for those of you that have never planned a child's birthday party, it's a lot like planning a wedding with respect to the "guest list." There are just certain people who if you invite, you have to invite other people.... For example, if you invite Little Janie, then you have to invite Little Janie's best friend Amy or Amy will feel left out. I'm sure you know what I mean. Well, Angelina wanted a birthday party with her 5 closest friends, and after a very careful evaluation of the kindergarten social networking, we decided on who those 5 individuals were & sent out the invites (FYI - we included a 6th invitee as a companion for Caroline). Another quick fact that will soon become pertinent - our backyard faces the "neighborhood park". Well during the party, Angelina & her friends moved into the backyard to play. That's when an "uninvited" little girl from Angelina's class approached our back fence while playing at the park & asked why "everyone" was at Angelina's house. Of course, Angelina said, "I'm having my birthday party." It was just awful seeing the expression on this kid's face. WHY of all days did her parents take her to the freakin' park?!?!?! Seriously, I have not seen this kid at the park in months!!!! AND yes, I am blaming this particular 5-year old for the whole incident because I refuse to take responsibility... Is that really okay? Hell no, but I'm going with it! Below are some photos of Angelina on her Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment