Today was Angelina's long-awaited ballet performance. We were at the theatre from 9:30 until 6. She was in the 11am show & the 3:30 show. She did the dancing, so why am I one who is incredibly exhausted & in desperate need of a Xanax? Hell, maybe she needs a Xanax, too, I guess I never asked her! Anyway, Angelina did fabulous... Of course I am her Mother, and probably not the most objective critic. After receiving her 2 dozen roses, she told Bob & I that she "reallllly needs to continue dancing & has to be in the June recital." So, I guess my earlier post was incorrect. There will be no gymnastics this Spring. Angelina will be dancing. At least, she will only have to attend 1 class a week as opposed to the 3 she has been enduring. Hey, I'm trying to look on the bright side... What choice do I have? The child has dance fever!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment